Why Choose Downtown Beverly?
10. You’ll be in good company! We have a diverse mix of retailers, restaurants and creative businesses (including some that are unique within the United States) – some are brand new and some have been here 40 years!
9. Parking is inexpensive and available – for your customers and employees
8. We’re easy to get to by car, bike, train, boat or plane (or walk!)
7. With a daytime worker population of 5000+ people in the downtown and at the Cummings Center, you’ll have lots of potential customers within your reach
6. Downtown has a cohesive core of historic buildings with walkable, pedestrian-scale streets and easy access to the waterfront, the harbor and the Bass River
5. Many cool institutions call downtown Beverly home – Montserrat College of Art, the Cabot Street Y, the Cabot Center for Performing Arts, Larcom Theater and Historic Beverly to name just a few
4. The Beverly Arts District attracts artists, creatives and unique cultural programming like Comic Con Beverly
3. Signature events that are held downtown that bring thousands of visitors to your door – like Arts Fest, Beverly’s New Year and the downtown block parties
2. We have financial incentives that can help you launch your business and update your building’s exterior
and the #1 reason to choose downtown Beverly?
1. An awesome Main Streets program and staff that work every day to help you be successful!