Social Media and Marketing Intern
- Research local partner events and news for content for social media channels and newsletter.
- Keep local event calendar up-to-date
- Design and publish the organization’s newsletter
- Publish content on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Create fun content to promote Beverly’s Main Streets District and the Beverly Arts District, which may include interviews, listicles and event reports.
- Analyze and present metrics from social media and other marketing campaigns.
- And, of course, other duties as required which may include helping out with events and attending meetings.
Beverly Main Streets is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups and individuals with disabilities.
About Beverly Main Streets
Beverly Main Streets is a collaborative organization, working with all sectors of the community and leading with the energy that will transform Beverly into the North Shore’s most welcoming community to live, work, and start a business. We work hard to make Beverly the place where art, history and innovation (and fun!) combine and complement each other through events, communications, and collaboration.
Beverly’s Main Streets have assets which any community in the world would be envious: a location on the water; a rich history with a comprehensive, yet diverse, architectural styles; a burgeoning restaurant and retail scene; a wide range of innovative and traditional businesses; nationally recognized performing arts venues; a thriving arts community supported by renowned colleges; and easy access via driving and public transportation.
How To Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis with early applications encouraged.
Given that Beverly Main Streets is a place-based organization, comfort working in person in an office setting and in the community is essential, there is no option for fully remote work. Current building rules for the office require wearing a mask upon entering the property, regardless of vaccination status. Applicants should be aware this is an external-facing role that sometimes requires close contact with vulnerable individuals. Accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable.
Beverly Main Streets is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks a diverse staff that is reflective of the community it serves. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.