Art in the Park 2021
May 8 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until May 15, 2021
After the success of our first Art in the Park event last year, “Bass in the Grass,” we are announcing our 2021 event, “Hyper Stripers.” Local artists and makers have painted large fish-shaped profiles that will be displayed outside at our outdoor event at Hale Farm in May and auctioned online.
View “Hyper Stripers” at Historic Beverly’s Hale Farm from 11am-5pm on May 8, 9 and 15. The Striper artwork will be arranged on the lawn behind the historic house, so you can walk through and view them all to get started bidding on the online auction.
– Capacity is limited, so we recommend you visit before 1pm to avoid waiting in line.
– We plan to have a local brewery and food from 1-5pm on Saturday May 8 and Saturday May 15.
May 8 Old Planters Brewing
May 9 Mother’s Day – we will not have a vendor so please support a downtown restaurant before or after you visit Hale Farm!
May 15 Gentile Brewing Co.
– Please bring your ID if you plan to drink. You must be seated to be served beer and food. No outside food or drink is allowed. Stay tuned for details.
– For safety – All visitors must check in and answer a covid questionnaire. You must wear a mask at all times (unless seated in the beer/food area) and socially distance from staff and other visitors.
– Dogs are not allowed near the artwork.
– New this year we are adding our “School of Minnows” display of children’s art – we encourage kids to participate and drop off your completed Minnow before the event starts. Minnows can be dropped off in the box located in the lobby of the Beverly Public Library (Winter Street entrance by the Children’s Room) until May 2 https://www.bevmain.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Bev-Main-Streets-School-of-Minnows-2021-printable.pdf
If you can’t make it to Hale Farm, you have plenty of other chances to view the artwork and bid online! The winning bid will be split between the artist and Beverly Main Streets.
More details at https://www.bevmain.org/artinthepark2021/