Thank you for your interest in being a food vendor at our 2021 events! Our events draw about 2000+ people.
Please complete the form below to apply to be a food vendor. We limit the number of food vendors at each event in order to provide a balance of options for our guests and to make sure we have enough customers for our vendors. LGBTQIA+ identified persons, people of color, and others from historically underrepresented communities are encouraged to apply.
DATES AND FEES 2021 – we have not released our 2022 dates yet
– Block Party – July 24, 2021, 5:30pm-9:30pm.
– Arts Fest – August 21, 2021 10am-4pm.
– Beverly’s New Year – Dec 31, 2021, 3:30-7pm.
*Don’t send a check yet! We will get back to you once we review all of the applications.*
– ARTS FEST DETAILS – Arts Fest is an outdoor event held rain or shine.
– BLOCK PARTY DETAILS – THE BLOCK may be cancelled or postponed due to weather.
– BEVERLY’S NEW YEAR DETAILS – Vendors are located on Cabot Street. We need vendors that can work in cold and freezing weather. Hot drinks are a must.
– ATTENTION RESTAURANTS LOCATED ON CABOT STREET – If you’re a restaurant located in the event area, you MAY be able to set up in front of your storefront, depending on construction, your location and what you are serving. If you do NOT purchase the space in front of your storefront during these events, it is likely that another vendor will be set up directly in front of your door. You may use the 10×10 space to set up a canopy and sell food, or you may leave that space open and put balloons and/or a sign inviting people to come into your restaurant to eat during the event. We will do our best to let you have the space in front of your business if possible.
– All vendors are required to use a truck/trailer and/or a canopy at all events. Setting up just a table to serve food is not allowed. Vendors must comply with any covid or other public health requirements.